Saturday, December 1, 2018

DIEcember - Day One - Skating Greetings

Good morning and Happy December!!!  Or should I say DIECEMBER?!?  I haven't done this in awhile but I thought this year I might try to actually post some Christmas projects!  These like so many others this year were created specifically to donate to Cards for Soldiers, a wonderful organization that I would hope you'll all join me in supporting. Visit the blog to learn more!



Just a few challenges:

  • DLArt Linky Party
  • Artistic Inspirations - #210 Anything Goes
  • A Bit More Time To Craft - #81 Anything Goes
  • Creatalicious - #152 Anything Goes
  • Eclectic Ellapu - Anything Festive
  • Creative Inspirations - November Chill
  • Word Art Wednesday - #363 Anything Goes 1/5
  • Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes 1/5


  • Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!!

    1 comment:

    1. Love this skating card, so different. Thanks for entering this month's challenge at Creative Inspirations and good luck Jayne DT

      ReplyDelete