Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Last Minute Tag

I THREW my August tag together and missed the deadline for entering by like, a minute.  I'm really pissed at myself for it.  I'm still going to post it though, and explain its inspiration, and also enter it in some other challenges, 'cause I try my hardest not to let anything discourage me.  I was staring at a card the other day that I made that I hated, and I thought, well I won't blog this one.  But then I was thinking that Tim would probably show one of his tags even if he didn't like it, and that's going to be my go-to thought from now on.


I'm taking a risk entering a few challenges:


Thanks so much for looking at my odd, hodpodge tag.  I've got a pile of skeletons on my desk to turn into Halloween cards/tags.  Laters!

6 comments:

  1. There is something very endearing about this tag, perhaps the hearts and the sentiment, the color contrast between reds and black. or your new "go to" thought. Praying you have a happy day filled with smiles and sunshine. Thank you for joining our 149th challenge at Word Art Wednesday.

    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    FCB CT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red/black combo! Thank you so much for sharing and joining us at Divas by Design this week. Hugs, Mirella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful tag! I love bow! Thank for playing at Suzy Bee' Bloomin' and good luck.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the red and black, fabulous tag! So glad you risked entering! :)
    Thanks for sharing with Anything Goes for September at Crafting By Designs. Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete