The red heart is glittery but it doesn't fully show up in the photo. The flower and heart center are shimmery, too. I loooove glittery, shimmery cards I just wish they showed up better!!
I also picked that background paper and the color assortment 'cause I didn't want it to look too valentine-y. Mission accomplished. :)
I'm entering these challenges:
- Polkadoodles - #38 It's A Sketch
613 Avenue Create - #91 Anything Goes/Use Hearts3/3 Card and Scrap - #82 Anything Goes Artistic Inspirations - #111 Anything Goes
- Not Just Cards - #3 Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant - #270 Anything Goes
- My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
- Make My Monday - Dies and/or Punches (I used both)
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes2/5
- Inky Impressions - #178 Anything Goes
- Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - #48 Anything Goes & Use Some Red
- Stamp Sun Challenge - #124 Anything Goes 3/3
Incy Wincy - Something Old, Something New3/5 (new paper and Stickles, old paper, dies and punches) The Stamping Chef - #48 Anything Goes3/3 Sister Act Card Challenge - #76 Anything Goes
Thanks so much for looking and take care of your heart--you only get one!!! Make lots of art, it keeps your stress level down. Laters!!