Hi all. As the Olympic Games come to a close (sniff, sniff), I'm trying to watch as much as possible and that means more crafting!! I really only have two modes: Burning off steam (cooking, cleaning, organizing, dancing) and relaxing. For me, relaxing is crafts in my hand and the TV on. This has been two wonderful weeks of art and athleticism. I'll miss them, but it's only two and a half years to the Summer Games in RIO! Can't wait.
I'm really trying to fill my box for OWH this month, so I've been working on CAS cards. I thought this sketch from Sunday Sketch and Stamp was perfect, so I used it on this love-themed card. I've had some technical difficulties, so I didn't get to enter it in the challenge, but I still wanted to share it.
It's my opinion that LOVE cards don't all have to be red and white, and don't always have to be Valentines! Plus, I love using brown on a romantic card. It's so vintage.
I'm entering the following challenges:
- Feeling Crafty - Die Cuts or Punches
- Make It Monday Linky Party
- Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
- Divas By Design - Rubber ONLY
- Eclectic Ellapu - Sequins, Gems and Sparkle!
- Amusing Challenge - Anything Goes
- The Stamping Boutique - Use A Punch of Die Cut
- 613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
- Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday 120 - Anything Goes
- Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
- DLArt Linky Party
- Just Be Creative Crazy Linky Party
- A Creative Romance - Use A Sentiment
- Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
- Sister Act - Anything Goes
- Pixie Snippets #113 - I think it was AG but I DID use scraps on my card!
Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting. Laters!