So with that said, I had to hurry and finish this card before Glee starts. I got some new stamps recently so I'm still making love-themed cards. I wanted to give this one kind of a classic look.
It's hard to see in the photo but the embossed background has an ombre pink-to-red background. I think that's my favorite part.
The flourish embellishment I made myself. I prefer that to store-bought embellies anyday.
I'm linking to:
- Make It Monday Linky Party
- Craft-dee Bowz - Use A Bow
- My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
- Pixie Snippets - Anything Goes
- LEJ Designs - Valentines/Love
- Cuttlebug Mania - Let's Feel It (Texture--I've got an embossed background, the ribbon and bow, and the glittery handmade diecut flourish)
- Crafty Calendar Challenge - Love/Hearts
- Love to Create Blog - Anything Goes
- Little Tangles - Monochromatic
- One Crazy Stamper - Anything Goes
- Kaboodle Doodles - Ribbon
- Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
- Feeling Crafty - Punches or Die Cuts (I used both!)
- Everybody Art Challenge - Ribbon and/or Lace
- Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes/Use Ribbons
- Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes
- Craftitude - Anything Goes
- Make My Monday - Grown Up Card
- Just Be Creative Crazy Linky Party
Thanks so much for looking. I'm off to watch my Gleeks. Laters!