I decided to make a blue Valentine. Not only is it PERFECT for a girl to give to her guy, but it's fun and unusual. I like alternatives to the norm. They help keep things interesting.
I just love how it came out. The color and the accents, everything just gelled. I love projects that turn out like that!
I just had to put glitter somewhere, so I figured the matte Distress Glitter on Cupid's wings would be perfect, 'cause it's glitzy, but still manly. Plus, he is getting this card from a girl....
I'm entering some challenges of course:
- Make It Monday Linky Party
- Crafty Hands - Shades of the Same Color
- Scrappy Moms - Love Is In The Air
- Paper Take Weekly - Anything Goes
- Everybody Art Challenge - Valentines
- Crafting For All Seasons - Show Us Some Romance
- Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes/Love
- FAN-Tastic Tuesday - Anything Goes
- Crafty Calendar Challenge - Love Is In The Air
- Lexi's Creations - Valentines/Heart
- Inklings and Yarns Inky Linky 43
- More Than Favors Wacky Wednesday - Valetnines
- Pause Dream Enjoy - Hearts
- Rhedd and Rosie's Challenge - Anything Goes
- The Crazy Challenge - Love Is In The Air
- Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
- Just Inspirational Challenges - St Valentine/Love
- Ooh La La Creations - Use A Heart
- The East Wind Challenge - Anything Goes - They also have an AWESOME giveaway check it out!
- Loves Rubber Stamps - Anything Goes
- Stamp And Create - Love Is In The Air
- Simon Says Stamp - Have A Heart
- Scrapbook Stamp Society - Anything Goes + A Heart
Thanks so much for looking. Laters!