Sunday, April 28, 2024

**SHARING WINTER ALL YEAR LONG IG HOP** Challenge Four - Merry Monochromatic

❄ Welcome to the Sharing Winter All Year Card Hop Challenge 4! ❄

Hosted by @thatcraftygolden, This month's challenge is: Merry Monochromatic ❄

I had absolutely no idea for where I wanted to go with this card so I just started pulling out paper pads and this one spoke to me.  I love how the paper pops in this sketch.

If this theme has ignited your creative spirit, we invite you to join in the winter fun!  Share your Merry Monochromatic creations using the hashtag #sharingwinterallyear24 and tag @thatcraftygolden so we don't miss it!  We can't wait to see your wonderful designs!

Just a few challenges:

Be sure to visit the whole hop starting with @thatcraftygolden.  Thanks so much for looking and happy Christmas crafting!  Laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment