Friday, April 26, 2024

Cocoa, Snowmen and Good Intentions

Well.  I really had great intentions for the Spring Into Christmas BYSHC Linky Party, but you know, life and lack of sleep and two very demanding toddlers got in the way!  They didn't sleep well this week and I am so exhausted.  So my plans to make a card for every day of the hop just didn't happen.

I took the girls outside to play today which was a huge mistake because after the taste of spring we had, it was cold AF.  So we came inside, made hot cocoa, then they dumped their ball pit out approximately ten times and while they dumped it and half picked it up, I made this card.



Just a few challenges:


Thanks so much for looking and happy caffeinated Christmas crafting!  Laters!!

6 comments:

  1. Adorably sweet card, Lisa! I love the snowman! The weather has been so bonkers! Thanks for playing along with the Spring into Christmas {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet snowman! Thanks for joining our Spring into Christmas Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say that the weird weather has been wonderful here in So. Florida. We don't get too many cold (let alone even cool!) days so we're loving the extra cool mornings. I love your sweet card! What a beautiful snowman! And I love a cut up sentiment like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card Lisa! Amazing how you managed to make a card with two toddlers keeping you so busy.

    Thanks for coming to play with us in April's Rudolph Days Challenge.

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a very cheerful snowman and a great card!

    Thanks for joining us at the Rudolph Days Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete