Sunday, April 14, 2024

Just For Giggles International Moment of Laughter IG Hop

Today, April 14th, is International Moment of Laughter Day, a day to remind people to laugh out loud every day.  We are all joining together to fill the world with laughter, where we hope to make you laugh or at least smile.  We are hoping to make this a monthly thing because honestly, we all need laughter.  If you want to join us, please message @craftyengineer or @itsawonderful_craft_life

If we made you giggle, chuckle or smile, please leave a comment so we can know.

I made three cards because it's been a very long week and I needed copious amounts of caffeine and laughter is something that will be very welcomed today.  And I figured if I need a laugh, you probably do, too!



Just a few challenges for this card:






And a few challenges for this card:
 
I wouldn't be me if one of the cards wasn't a caffeinated theme!!




A few challenges for this one as well:



Thanks so much for looking and happy humorous hopping.  Laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment