Thursday, September 22, 2022

STAMPtember - Day Twenty-Two - Take Two - Eighteen Years....

Eighteen years, eighteen years, she got one of your kids, got you for eighteen years....Sorry.  You know me and musical tangents.  NON VM OR TV FANS just scroll down to my card, this is gonna take awhile :D  Where was I?  Oh, musical tangents.  And music is so intrinsically linked with Veronica Mars for me.  My beloved (and forever ruined) show debuted eighteen years ago today, and I still remember that day very well.  I was in the process of switching jobs so I was working two jobs to fulfill my two weeks at the old job while starting my new one and most days I opened one store, closed another.  I was exhausted and behind on ALL my shows but somehow that day I only worked a day shift.  I wanted to take a little nap before the show premiered and I remember my mom waking me and asking if I just wanted to sleep.  The commercials for VM and the obviously comparison to Buffy (also beloved, for the first three years only) forced me to get up and I am so glad I did.  I loved VM instantly.  And though I initially hated Logan (I think everyone did) within a few episodes I'd grown to love him and LoVe will ALWAYS be one of my most favorite TV ships.

Okay TV rant over!  Here's my card!

Just a few challenges:

Thanks so much for looking and happy stamping (and fandoming!)!  Laters!!

1 comment: