Thursday, September 1, 2022

STAMPtember - Day One - Resting Witch Face

HAPPY STAMPTEMBER!!!!  The only time of year I like as much (or nearly as much) as I like Christmas is STAMPtember!!!

If you're new here (welcome!), lemme just go over how I do STAMPtember.  I create at least one project every day, and it MUST include stamping, beyond just a sentiment.  Digis are okay, but only if they're required for a DT project or if they're Angie Blom, which this one is.  Awesome, isn't it??

Several challenges to start out my second favorite month of the year!!

Thanks so much for looking and happy stamping!!  Laters!!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, so cute. Nice coloring. Love all the bats and ghosts flying around. Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super spooky card with a fabulously fun sentiment.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore September Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant art work in my favorite colours-purple and black. Great card for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice card
    thanks for joining our challenge
    greetings jolanda bongers
    DT morgan's art world

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image and coloring. I'm with ya...I love Stamptember! Thanks for sharing with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The spirits are stirring! Thank you for sharing your spirited creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge. Deanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a witchely good card! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles!

    ReplyDelete