Tuesday, September 20, 2022

STAMPtember - Day Twenty - This Too Shell Pass

I love love love love love anything with seashells or mermaids or water or sand or seagulls, they're one of my favorite kinds of cards to make.  I really needed to make something happy and distracting so I made this.  I'm worried that it WON'T pass, but I have to believe that it WILL so I can get to tomorrow and the next day and the next without screaming myself hoarse and throwing things out the window. (side note: you know how on TV someone always throws clothing out of the a second-story window? I've always lived in a ranch but I've always wanted to do that!)


Just a few challenges:

  • DL Art Linky Party
  • A Perfect Time To Craft - #9 Anything Goes
  • Classic Design Team Challenge - #9 Anything Goes
  • Leann's World - #54 Anything Goes
  • Mirtillamente - Anything Goes
  • Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes with Dies
  • Digi Tuesday - #37 Anything Goes 1/2
  • Star Stampz - #38 Only BLUE 1/3
  • Path of Positivity - #104 Anything Goes POSITIVE 2/7
  • Digi Doodle - #53 Use Metal/Sparkle 3/3
  • Word Art Wednesday - #561 Anything Goes 5/5
  • Thanks so much for looking and happy stamping!  Laters!!

    4 comments:

    1. Happy and distracting it is! Makes me happy to see the beautiful blues and the sparkles; she looks so peaceful listening to the ocean in her shell! The sentiment is perfect! Peace to you. Thanks for sharing with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

      ReplyDelete
    2. nice card
      thanks for joining our challenge
      greetings jolanda bongers
      DT star stampz

      ReplyDelete
    3. Oh, this shaker card is so pretty! I love the bright blues, perfectly representing a sunny, seaside day. Lovely work, Lisa! Thanks for joining the challenge at the Path of Positivity. xx

      ReplyDelete
    4. So glad you're joining us in this Star Stampz Challenge. All the best!
      --- DT Gina Ang ---
      Star Stampz Challenge #38 - Use only red/green/blue (neutrals allowed)

      ReplyDelete