Monday, March 18, 2019

So Sweet and Thoughtful - Brea Reese Brand Ambassador Post

Hi everyone!  I've got a new Brea Reese Brand Ambassador post for you today, with a watercolored fruit card.  I've been really into lemons this year, in my decor and of course in my crafting.  I wanted to play around with my new Watercolor Pencils so I picked this fun and fruity image to work with.  The pencils come in two color groups, Jewel and Classic.  I used colors from both for this card.  When using watercolor pencils, I like to color the outlines and scribble in the center, blend with a water brush, then layer darker colors.  For the sentiment strip, I scribbled the pencil all over but then got called away and didn't blend it right away.  The lines didn't blur as much once the pencil had some time to set, giving me some awesome texture that mimicked clouds.  I can tell I'm going to be using these pencils a lot.


And we have some exciting news to share!!  Brea Reese products are now being sold at Target!!  There are some fabulous gift sets and they're the perfect way to jump into Brea Reese if you haven't already!!

Be sure to check out the Classic Watercolor Pencils and all the other Brea Reese products!!  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment