Saturday, March 16, 2019

31 Days of Crafting - Day Sixteen - Shattered Dreams

Happy Saturday!!!  The radio stations here are having an all-80s weekend which is my favorite kind of music.  A few of the songs I hadn't heard in awhile so I pulled out my old CDs and one in particular really stuck with me. Remember "Shattered Dreams"?  That was a great song. Anyways, I was playing that song on repeat and this card came together.  The background looks like shattered gems or rocks and I just love how it turned out. Plus it's PURPLE, which is my favorite color.  I hadn't made a mostly-purple card in a bit and they always make me happy.

I also kind of think it's Twilight-inspired.  The colors, the dreamcatcher, makes me wanna watch the movies.


(It looks WAY more purple than pink in person.  And the dream is actually silver but it kinda looks rose in this picture. It's REALLY gloomy today, makes for bad photos.)

Just a few challenges:


Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting!  Laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment