Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Hello Peony - Momenta Brand Ambassador Post

Happy Tuesday!!  I've got a new Momenta Brand Ambassador post for you today, sharing a bright and happy Hello card!!!  I used the Peony Paper Pad for my backing and cut the card fronts into strips to create interest.  I layered five Hello die cuts to create dimension.  I love that technique to make a sentiment die stick out.  The Hello Fetti die set has several great sentiments for cards.


I love how this card turned out with this paper.  I'm going to be using it a lot as spring approaches and all this snow starts to melt!!


I like to create in multiples :D

Be sure to check out the Peony Paper Pad and all the other fun Momenta products!  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment