Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Floating Bats - Brea Reese Brand Ambassador Post!!

Happy Tuesday!!  It's time for my latest Brea Reese Brand Ambassador post, and I'm still in the Halloween mode!  I wanted a really shimmery dimensional background for this card, so I pulled out my Gold Modeling Paste and put it through a Halloween stencil.  I love this stuff because it has kind of a smooth finish when it dries, but when you put the Glitter Inks over it, it becomes more textured and sparkly.  I blended Cadmium Red, Crimson, Medium Magenta, Orange and Cadmium Yellow over the dried background, and it just came to life.  I felt like the die cut sentiment grounded everything and made the bats stand out.


Be sure to check out the Glitter Inks and all the other Brea Reese products!!  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment