Sunday, October 28, 2018

A Reason To Believe

(If you sang the old Wilson Philips song "A Reason To Believe' as you read the title of this post, you're awesome and have fabulous taste in music!!!)

Happy almost November!!  Thanksgiving be damned, on November 1st I go into ALL OUT CHRISTMAS MODE!  Christmas music, decorations start going up, I break out my holiday clothing, it's awesome.  So I'd better get one last card in before the first, no?  This is another card I made to donate to Cards for Soldiers.  They need help always so check them out!!


Just a few challenges:

  • DLArt Linky Party
  • My Besties Spanish Challenge - #52 Anything Goes
  • Creatalicious - #149 Anything Goes
  • A Bit More Time To Craft - #78 Anything Goes
  • Creative Inspirations - Autumn Glow
  • Eclectic Ellapu - Fall
  • Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes with Dies

  • Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment