Friday, August 3, 2018

Stamp-Free Stack of Cards - Momenta Brand Ambassador Post!!

Happy Hump Day!!  I've got another Momenta Brand Ambassador post for you today, with a stack of stamp-free cards!!  Sometimes I just don't feel like stamping, so I build my cards around my paper and die cuts.  I used the Bright Basics 6x6 Paper Pad to pick my color palette for these cards.  I wanted an assortment of sentiments, so I grabbed the Hello Word Fetti dies and made a bunch of cards in a very short time.


I'm really happy to have all these cards at the ready to send out.  One of my goals this year was to send more cards.


The Flamingo & Pineapple set was the perfect compliment to these colors!


These flowers and leaves from the same die set are so versatile, I always keep them on hand cut out of white or watercolor cardstock so I can quickly color them to match whatever project I'm working on.


These are a bit of a struggle.  Masculine cards and I.....we don't always get along.  I'm pretty happy with these though. The distressed look of the Bright Basics paper adds a bit of vintage flair.


When I finished with these I wished I'd had more time to make more.  They were so fun and easy.

Be sure to check out all the fun Momenta products!  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment