Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Free Floating - Brea Reese Brand Ambassador Post

Happy Tuesday!!  It's time for my latest Brea Reese brand ambassador post, and yes, it's another mermaid project!!!  I'm so into them this year!!!  The idea for this card actually began from a piece of scrap paper I'd been watercoloring on top of.  The colors had seeped out in a sort of messy striping and I just loved how it looked!!  I used my artsy best friend, Brea Reese Glitter Inks for the background, and colored the card with the Glitter Inks, Watercolor Inks, Fineliner Pens and Glitter Water Brushes!


I didn't want really defined stripes, so I painted all the Lake Blue stripes first.  Then I filled in the spaces with Ultramarine Blue and semi-blended them together with Liquid Glitter.  That stuff is incredible!  The Sea Creatures die cuts were colored with Glitter Inks as well. 

Be sure to check out the Glitter Inks and all the other Brea Reese products!!  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment