Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Lucky Stars -- Brea Reese Brand Ambassador Post

Happy Tuesday!!  It's time for my latest Brea Reese brand ambassador post, and today I've got a new take on a Galaxy background using Liquid Metals!!  These are available in Gold and Silver and they're an amazing opaque ink that can be blended with watercolors, inks, texture pastes and more.  I looooove how they blended to create this background!!!


I took a large acrylic block and dropped Gold and Silver Liquid Metals on the block in no pattern.  I then picked the block up and plopped it down on a piece of black cardstock, twisting and turning the block until I got the look I wanted.  I then stamped a few accent stars on top of the background piece and it was good to go.  I used a scrap of the same paper for the sentiment.  I loved the way putting more pressure on the block, like with the sentiment strip, made the background more opaque.  These inks are super versatile.


Be sure to check out all the other Brea Reese products!!  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment