Tuesday, April 9, 2024

**STASHBUSTERS IG HOP** Week Eight - Card Two

Welcome to the Stashbusters 2024 Paper Crafting Hop hosted by @armenscraftroom, @avedamontedesigns, @bkeeleycrafts, @hilarygreek, @createwithkas and @touchofmagik.  Stashbusters post 3-6 creative paper projects every other Tuesday.  Our goal is to use the items we already own to create between 81-162 projects in 2024.



This week our challenge was to use any card sketch to make cards with a Graduation or Celebration theme!  This stamp just makes me so happy, and I have ALWAYS loved this song!!  It's doubly special because my niece helped me glue the embellishments on.  That kid is my heart.


Normally I put all my cards in one post but I’m changing things up.  I used the current month's sketches at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and this is number #275.



Just a few challenges for this card:


Thanks so much for looking and happy hopping!  Laters!!

3 comments:

  1. Lisa another great card, I love this one especially the image you've used. Great colours and added embellishments. Thanks so much for joining us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. what lovely colours and layout, very pretty, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so pretty, a lovely image and papers. Thank you for sharing it with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete