Tuesday, April 9, 2024

**STASHBUSTERS IG HOP** Week Eight - Bonus Card!

Welcome to the Stashbusters 2024 Paper Crafting Hop hosted by @armenscraftroom, @avedamontedesigns, @bkeeleycrafts, @hilarygreek, @createwithkas and @touchofmagik.  Stashbusters post 3-6 creative paper projects every other Tuesday.  Our goal is to use the items we already own to create between 81-162 projects in 2024.



This week our challenge was to use any card sketch to make cards with a Graduation or Celebration theme!  This was perfect for me as I’m going to be needing a few graduation cards coming up, but I did only get one made so far.  


So I wrote my challenge details down wrong in my planner and this was actually the first card that I made for this hop, only I didn't use a card sketch 😂.  So I'm using it as a bonus card!



Just a few challenges for this card:

Thanks so much for looking and happy hopping!  Laters!!

2 comments:

  1. A lovely card, love how you've incorporated the rainbow colours.
    Thanks for sharing at Try it on Tuesday. Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome design and kudos on using that scrap card! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge. We hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete