Monday, July 3, 2023

**CHRISTMAS IN JULY** New Challenge with Get Creative Challenge!!

Hi everyone!  It's a new challenge at Get Creative Challenges and our theme is Christmas In July!!  Merry Christmas in a sauna!  I'm dying!  But I do love, love, love this card.  I'd forgotten how fun light up cards could be.


Yeah, yeah it's cute on its own but LOOK!


I cannot believe I took the picture with my nails looking that horrible!!!


So much better without my nail in the photo lol.

Just a few challenges:


Be sure to visit the blog to see what the rest of the DT created.  Thanks so much for looking and happy Christmas crafting.  Laters!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is really great!! I am starting to feel all Christmassy everytime I visit your Blog.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART JULY 2023 monthly linky challenge and/or the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #326 “Anything goes challenge”.
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete