Friday, April 21, 2023

I Made a Christmas card, because it FLURRIED YESTERDAY!!!!

In April.

It flurried.

In April.

Less than a week after it was 80 degrees out....

I know, I know, it's ridiculous to even talk about really.  I've lived in Michigan my entire life and I know what it's about, but....

Nevermind the weather.  I made a Christmas card and it's pastel and pretty and it needs something and I will probably update this post with the new photos when I fix whatever it is that's lacking.



Just a few challenges:


Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting!!  Laters!!

5 comments:

  1. It's lovely Lisa! How crazy to have flurries in April! I think your card is just lovely how it is! Thanks for playing along with the Spring into Christmas {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a beautiful card! Love the pastel colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty with all the shimmer and sparkles! Such a festive card!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you used Sketch #32 for your card!! Beautiful, soft colors. So glad you played along with the Spring Linky Party this week! Hope you come back and play again!

    ReplyDelete