Saturday, April 22, 2023

Because I'm Watching a Lot of Winnie The Pooh

Too tired for proper grammar.  Need sleep.  Need caffeine.  Need a week off from my life so I can actually live my life rather than just trudge through it.

I've been watching a lot of Winnie the Pooh lately, and that's how I came to make this card.  I actually really like it, I just wish I had about fifty hours of sleep before I made it.



Just a few challenges:


Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!


6 comments:

  1. Aaaaw Lisa, this is so cute, and your sleepiness made me think they were wearing nightcaps rather than santa hats lol XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card! Hope you can get some sleep soon!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Winnie the Poo card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling Winnie the Pooh card, Lisa! I love the mix of images... so creative and fun! Hope you get some rest soon! Thanks for playing along with the Spring into Christmas {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this card! Love Winnie the Pooh!

    ReplyDelete