Tuesday, March 1, 2022

31 Days of Crafting - Day One - Love Within Limits

HAPPY NATIONAL CRAFT MONTH!!!!  This is a favorite time of year for me.  New releases, lots of inspiration and SALES!!!  I try to make at least one card a day and I love to enter challenges and play along with sketches.  It's just a lot of fun!

For my first card today, I challenged myself to use a new die set and no other stamps or dies.  That wasn't so hard, but when I die-cut my paper, it buckled.  That changed my trajectory a bit, but I'm really happy with how the card turned out.


I know this is a terrible photograph and I apologize.  It's so gloomy and I was rushing to boot!

Also, you can't really tell but that glitter paper is silver with pink and turquoise flecks in it.  The paper behind it is striped, foiled and watercolor-printed.  I don't like to do anything simple lol.

Just a few challenges:

  • DLArt Linky Party
  • A Bit More Time To Craft - #148 Anything Goes
  • A Perfect Time To Craft - #3-2022 Anything Goes
  • Classic Design Challenge - #3 Anything Goes
  • A Gem Of A Challenge - #5 Anything Goes 1/2
  • Digi Chooseday - #9 Anything Goes 1/2
  • Though The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes 1/2
  • Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes 1/3
  • Creatalicious - #230 Anything Goes 1/3
  • Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #176 Anything Goes 1/3 **WINNER**
  • Morgan's Art World - #3 Anything Goes 1/3
  • QKR Stampede - $439 Anything Goes 1/3
  • Dragonfly Dreams - Love 1/3
  • Dare 2B Artzy - Love 1/3
  • Corrosive Challenge - #2 Anything Goes 1/4
  • Jan's Digi Stamps - Anything Goes 1/5
  • Love to Craft - #66 Anything Goes 1/8
  • Love to Scrap - #154 Anything Goes 1/8
  • Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting!  Laters!!

    9 comments:

    1. Sparkle n' Shine Lisa! Thank you for sharing your dazzling slimline creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. I hope you will join us again each month for a NEW challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
      Hugs,
      Jan
      (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hi Lisa, a sparkly design and love the die cuts, I am always amazed at how different things can photograph to real life, I understand gloomy, we have had a foot of rain this week... Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw.... Megan DT LPoCF

      ReplyDelete
    3. Oooo, fabulous sparkle, Lisa! Thanks so much for playing in our Anything Goes challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps this month. Hope to see you again next month. Good Luck in the draw.
      NanaConnie DT

      ReplyDelete
    4. Solo cute!! DT Blanca Ramirez Corrosive Challenge

      ReplyDelete
    5. Love your card .Thanks for joining us over on the Digi Choosday challenge.

      ReplyDelete
    6. Lovely card Lisa. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
      ~ Wendy CT

      ReplyDelete
    7. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
      ~ Annette CT -

      ReplyDelete
    8. I love your card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Morgan's Artblog Challenge Blog.
      Hugs Ilonka DT

      ReplyDelete
    9. Fantastic sparkly card. Great design. Thanks for joining us at LTSCB
      Tina dt

      ReplyDelete