Tuesday, March 15, 2022

31 Days of Crafting - Day Fifteen - Love Is Sweet!!

Okay so before I share this sign, I want to tell you that it was my first time working with vinyl for anything other than a card. It was my first time to weed, and lemme tell you I DID NOT HAVE A BRIGHT PAD I had to do it the hard way.  And it was hard. It was also a great experience.  I learned so much making these projects.  And that's the important thing, right? (That and the fact that I ate at least a whole cup of the M&Ms this sign accompanied over the hours it took me to weed it!)


Just a few challenges:


Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

1 comment:

  1. Ouch - weeding and no light, I feel your pain! still great job. Thanks for sharing with us at the Classic Design Challenge Blog. Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete