Friday, November 6, 2020

Love You More Than Coffee - Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Day One

 Hi everyone!  Today is the first day of the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and since I love all things coffee (except actually drinking it) I'm excited to be inspired by everyone else's caffeinated creations, and to create my own.  As an artist, by definition I don't like limits and love freedom, so this has been a difficult few days for me as I see our freedoms as a nation being stripped away from us, via voter fraud.  If you're in one of the states with suspicious ballot videos or posts from ballot workers and post office staff, call your local government and demand every ballot be tied to an actual legal living person!!!

Okay, off my soapbox and back to the crafts.  You know I don't like to put anything but art here, I save all that shit for twitter, but I just couldn't take it anymore!!!  Sometimes you just have to let stuff out!

Anyways, I honestly am not 100% happy with this card.  It needs something, I think, but what?  Who knows??


Just a few challenges:


Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting and caffeinating!  Laters!

7 comments:

  1. I love that you cut the beans panels into hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea! I love those little beans in a big heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO much fun. I love the design, and of course...the COFFEE element. I'm sipping my latte as I comment. Have a blessed week, and THANK YOU for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete