Sunday, November 1, 2020

Be Jolly - First DT post with Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog!!

Good morning!!  This is my first DT post with Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog and I'm really excited to be part of their team!  I love Christmas crafting, and I'm so looking forward to making Christmas cards all year long!!  Our theme is always Anything Christmas Goes, and I wanted to make something with slightly unconventional colors, so I went with turquoise and red. I'm so in love with this patterned paper, I think I got three of these pads, I didn't want to run out!



Just a few challenges:


Be sure to visit the blog, play along and check out all the other DT's awesome creations.  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Teamie! So glad that you have joined us! This is such a cute card layout and I really like the double ribbon on the tag/label! Fantastic first project! Take care!
    Crafty Hugs - Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the team Lisa! You card is too cute and I love all the little details you added! Looking forward to your next creations! Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet little girl image on the tag, Lisa! Thanks for the inspiration at Merry Little Christmas!! Congrats on joining the team!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Creative Crafters Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete