Thursday, January 17, 2019

Happy Hello - Momenta Brand Ambassador Post!

Happy Thursday!!  I've got a new Momenta Brand Ambassador post for you today, with some happy HELLO cards!  Even though we're about to get buried in a winter storm, I'm already thinking about spring!  The Peony Paper pad is perfect for spring projects.  I used it as my base for these cards, and added black cardstock and the Hello Cutting Template to finish them.


You'll notice one of the cards doesn't have the wreath around the Hello.  I shared that card too to show that even mistakes can make pretty cards.  When I was die-cutting my sentiments, I forgot to tape one of them down and the wreath was only half cut.  I cut the rest of the wreath off with scissors and I actually really like how it looks!  Plus it makes that die a two-fer, maybe even a three-fer.  I could probably use the wreath without the "hello" attached, too.

Be sure to check out all the Peony Paper and all the other fun Momenta products!  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment