Monday, January 21, 2019

DREAM - Brea Reese Brand Ambassador Post!

Happy Tuesday!!  I've got a new Brea Reese Brand Ambassador post for you today, with an inspirational card.  The first word that came to mind was "DREAM" so that's what I went with!  I've been so excited to play with my Tropical Love Resist Paper Pad.  I blended colors from both the Jewel Watercolor Set and the Classics set to create this background.  I just love how vibrant the colors are!!


If you haven't used a resist pad before, I'll explain how awesome they are.  These pads are made of watercolor paper with a pre-embossed design on them.  When color is added (I chose to use the Classics and Jewel watercolor sets but any water-based medium will work!), the embossed design resists the color.  I did take a wet paper towel and wipe the excess color off the embossed design after my ink dried, and it REALLY made the images pop!!

The letters I cut using Handwritten Uppercase Alphabet dies from Momenta, out of plain black cardstock.  The camera doesn't really show it but I painted it with three coats of Liquid Glitter. It's super shimmery in person!!

Be sure to check out the Jewels Professional Watercolors and all the other Brea Reese products!!  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment