Tuesday, September 18, 2018

STAMPtember - Day Eighteen - Party Girl Shake

I love, love, love this stamp.  It just looks like a cross between a Disney princess and Pretty In Pink to me, it's one of my most favorites.  I hear "It's My Party" in my head whenever I make something with this girl.



Just a few challenges:




  • DLArt Linky Party
  • Artistic Inspirations - #207 Anything Goes
  • My Besties Spanish Challenge - #51 Anything Goes
  • A Bit More Time To Craft - #76 Anything Goes
  • Creatalicious - #147 Anything Goes
  • Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
  • Eclectic Ellapu - Anything Goes
  • Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes with Dies
  • Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Pop It Up 4/5
  • If You Give a Crafter A Cookie - #102 Anything Goes 4/5
  • Word Art Wednesday - #352 Anything Goes 5/5



  • Thanks so much for looking and happy stamping.  Laters!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment