Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Blessed - Brea Reese Brand Ambassador Post!

Happy Tuesday!!  It's time for my latest Brea Reese brand ambassador post, and now that it's "officially" fall (even though it's HUMID outside!) I'm all about pumpkins, gourds and warm colors.  My background was made with a combination of my go-to Brea Reese Glitter Inks for the background, dropping in Gold Liquid Metals here and there, then I added water to blend the colors.  I LOVE how you never know what you'll get when you do this!  The label sentiment was colored the same way with Orange and Yellow colors.  The stamped images were colored not only with the Glitter Inks but with Watercolor Inks and Fineliner Pens as well. 



Be sure to check out the Glitter Inks and all the other Brea Reese products!!  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment