Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I'd Rather Be A Mermaid - Brea Reese Brand Ambassador Post!!

Happy Tuesday!!  It's time for my latest Brea Reese brand ambassador post, and since I feel summer is starting to slip away from me, I made a mermaid card!!  Ya'all know I love mermaids!!  I created my awesome oceany background by first applying White Texture Paste through a stencil to watercolor cardstock.  I let it dry and then painted over it with my favorite product, Glitter Inks!!



I used Ultramarine Blue and Lake Blue to create the ocean.  I didn't want a real clear blend between the colors, and I drug my paintbrush across the watercolor paper in a kind of scalloped pattern to create the look of crashing waves.

The mermaid I colored with Alcohol Markers, primarily the Jewel set.  I used heavyweight cardstock so the markers would blend like butter.  Love these!

Be sure to check out the Glitter Inks and all the other Brea Reese products!!  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment