Thursday, November 19, 2015

Inspired By The Weather?

Sort of.  I mean it's fall, the leaves are falling and you DO need a sweater, but it's really not....fall.  Not really.

It's Michigan, wait a day, blah blah blah I know but it's NOVEMBER and it's dare I say, WARM. It's throwing me off my game.  The Unity Be Inspired Challenge inspired this card, too, I fell in LOVE with the sketch and knew instantly that this leaf stamp was the right one for this card.


Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi this is stunning. Thank you for joining us this month at Not Just Cards for challenge 26. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Fall card...I love all the dimension and texture! Where I live Fall is long gone....we're getting ready for our third snow this month...lol Thank you for joining Scrapbook Blessings Club November challenge :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations. Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful Fall card. Love the embossed texture and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps.

    Kim - SSDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card with great texture and a lovely design! Thank you so much for sharing this and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete