Monday, November 16, 2015

Forever Is Only The Beginning

Three years ago today, The Twilight Saga ended when Breaking Dawn Part Two opened in theaters.  Those of us that are true Twihards know that it never really ends, but I still wanna celebrate the final movie in the Saga.

Awhile ago I saw a project on Pinterest to make a shadowbox to hold your ticket stubs.  I have years and years and years worth, but somehow I couldn't find them, so most of the films I put inside are from the past year or so.  One of these days I'll find the rest and this thing will be busting.

I of course wanted it to have a Twilight theme, cause why not?


No matter how many photos I took, I still got a reflection of the camera in the glass!!!

Notice the all-important stubs I glued in place:


Anyone else LOVE this movie??  Alex Pettyfer* is sooooooo yummy!!


And the SUPER IMPORTANT Fifty Shades* stub!  IDK where the ones went from my first viewing, and before you ask, no I didn't put my Twilight stubs in here they're in my Twilight book!


Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!

*I STILL maintain--as much as I LOVED Fifty Shades--that Alex Pettyfer would've made SUCH a good Christian!  There's something about the idea of him wielding a whip that seems so......fitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment