I chose to use the Gamnut Baby digi for this card, and decided to make it in blue, green and white. Those colors always compliment each other so well.
It's so cute to me because the baby looks so much like my brother's friend. They say everyone has a twin....
I used the fence from the Hobbycutz Decorative Border Strip on this card. I just gave it a quick whitewash with a light sponged on coat of shimmery white paint. I love how the wood still shows through.
I want to enter this card in a few challenges:
Loves Rubber Stamps - #110 Anything Goes FAN-Tastic Tuesday - #42 Anything Goes3/4
- Opus Gluei - #186 Ribbon/String/Twine
- Craft Dee Bowz - Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow
The Pink Elephant - #257 Anything Goes
- The East Wind - #10 Ribbon 1/3
- Crafty Ribbons - #96 Anything Goes with Ribbon 1/5
Aud Sentiments - #110 Anything Goes2/5
- Cards 4 Guyz - #25 Baby Boy 1/3
- Clear It Out - In The Garden/Ribbon (Ribbon and paper ate at least two years old)
- Deep Ocean Challenge - #81 Add A Sentiment
- Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
- Oldie but A Goodie - Baby 1/3 (The ribbon and paper are at least two years old if not more)
Sister Act Card Challenge - #64 Anything Goes Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes2/5 DLArt Linky Party
- Brown Sugar Challenge - #101 Anything Goes 1/2
- Fairytale Challenge - #95 Something For/With/From A Child
Word Art Wednesday - #139 Anything Goes2/5