I wanted to make a tag and turn it into a card, so I decided to just wing an idea and I wound up loving it.
I knew I wanted to create the tag in the spring color palette. My old marker spritzer isn't really working (NOTE TO SELF: Go buy Tim's at Michaels this weekend) so the card background didn't really turn out, but I'm super happy with it.
This week's COC3 Challenge is being sponsored by Inspiration Emporium. Thanks Inspiration Emporium!
I'm entering a few challenges of course:
- Compendium of Curiosities 3 - Faux Tea Roses
- DLArt Linky Party
- Craft-Dee Bowz - Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow
- Corrosive Challenge - #200 Anything Goes 2/3
- Lacy Sunshine - Dies or Punches 3/3
- My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
- Sister Act Card Challenge - #59 Anything Goes
- Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes 1/2
- Loves Rubber Stamps - #106 Anything Goes
- The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge - #11 Anything Goes 1/2
- Scrapbook Stamp Society - #42 Anything Goes 2/3
- Card Mania Challenge #48 - Flowers
- Bunny Zoe Crafts - Flowers and Charms
- Inky Chicks - #30 Use Something Metal
- Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes 1/3
- 613 Avenue Create - #74 Anything Goes 2/3
- My Time to Craft - #250 No Designer Paper
Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting. Laters!