The show is filled with fun new demos and make and takes and most importantly, this year, it featured TIM HOLTZ! I'm sure all you know that I adore Tim Holtz. I feel that the show needs some different organization but this year's show was worlds better than last year's!
Anyways, one of my favorite booths, Tessler Stencil Co., was at the Mega Meet and had a make and take. When I got home with it, it looked like this.
I wanted to turn it into a card, but I knew it needed some cutesy accents, so I made dragonflies to embellish it. I used the same ink pad I used on the M&T so it would match.
I think it just pops now. The colored background and the hummingbirds bring it all together. I know you can't see it but the flowers have all been glittered as well as the birds' wings.
I'm entering some challenges, of course :)
- Just Be Creative Crazy Linky Party
- DL Art Linky Party
- Just Keep On Creating Linky Party
- Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
- Sparkle N Sprinkle - Anything Goes/Use Glitter
- Just Inspirational Challenges - Anything Goes 2/3
- Speedy Fox and Friends - #212 No Designer Paper 2/5
- Scrappers Delight - #22 Anything Goes 2/2
- Rhedd and Rosie's - #32 All About Texture 2/3
- Penny's Challenge - #177 Anything Goes 2/3
- My Craft Spot - #137 Inking Technique
- Paper Take Weekly - Pretty Pastels 1/5
- Crafting For All Seasons - #77 Things With Wings 1/3
- Crafty Creations Challenge - #263 Use TWO (I chose die cuts and flowers) 1/2
- Inky Impressions - #159 Flowers
- A Little Bit Crafty - Flower Power 1/3
- Emerald Faeries - #55 Flowers, Ribbon or Lace (I used flowers) 1/3
- Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - Anything Goes 1/3
- Dies R Us - #2 Flowers 1/3
- Flat Friends Challenge - #20 Punches and/or Dies 1/1
- Bloggers Challenge - Things With Wings
- Craftitude - #65 Dielicious 1/3
- Crafts 4 Eternity - #176 To Die For 1/3
- QKR Stampede - #88 Dies or Punches 1/3
- Sister Act Card Challenge - #57 Anything Goes
- Dragonfly Dreams - #5 How Does Your Garden Grow
- Dream Valley Challenges - #82 Things With Wings 1/3
- Eclectic Ellapu - Spring
Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting. Laters!!