I chose to use a sentiment, patterned paper, solid color paper, die cuts, Glossy Accents, Stickles, bling and ribbon. Here's what I created:
The Glossy Accents doesn't photograph well, but the sentiment portion of the label is all glossy and shiny in person.
I'm of course linking to a few challenges:
- 613 Avenue Create - Create Your Own Challenge 1/3
- Word Art Wednesday - #132 Anything Goes 1/5
- Sister Act Card Challenge - #57 Anything Goes
- DLArt Linky Party
- Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes 1/2
- Just Keep On Creating Linky Party
- Lacy Sunshine Challenge - Anything Goes 1/3
- Scribble and Scrap - #18 Anything Goes 1/3
- Just Be Creative Crazy Linky Party
Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting! Laters!