I'm so inspired by feathers and Native American art lately, probably in part due to my Twilight obsession (I'm TEAM EDWARD but I still like the dream catchers!). This was my first project using this die and these stamps, and I'm so excited for how it turned out.
My favorite thing is how the feathers came out. I used some techniques I hadn't tried before and I'm super happy with the results.
I'm entering this in some challenges, of course:
- Make It Monday - #170 Anything Goes
- Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
- Creative Craft 2 - NEW - I used my new stamp, new feather die and new banner die
- Creative Moments - Anything Goes
- Just Be Creative Crazy Linky Party - Just Because/Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday #116 - Anything Goes
- 2 Creative Chicks - Anything Goes
- Divas By Design - Anything Goes
- Sister Act Card Challenge - #41 Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
- Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
- My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
- LEJ Designs - Anything Goes
- Crafting With Dragonflies - #18 Anything Goes
- 4 Krafty Girlz - #10 Anything Goes
- Aud Sentiments Challenge - Use Any Sentiment
- Scribble and Scrap Craft - Anything Goes
Thank you so much for looking. More coming tomorrow, and believe it or not, it might be...dare I say it....CAS!!! Laters!!!