Saturday, July 2, 2022

CRAFTmas In July - Day Two - Many Times, Many Ways

Happy July everyone!!  I wanted to try something new this year, posting a Christmas project each day.  I don't know if it'll happen but we'll see.  I have high hopes.

Today's card uses sketch #1 from Challenge #6 at Kendra's Card Challenge.  Check it out and play along, so super fun!


Sidenote: I know that "The Christmas Song" is legendary but it's never been one of my favorites.  I love this sentiment for a card though.  I'm complicated.

Just a few challenges:

Thanks so much for looking and happy Christmas crafting!  Laters!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is really great!! I love the sentiment.
    Thank you for entering the DL.ART July 2022 Linky challenge.
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card. I love it! Thanks for joining Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 601 also for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper July challenge - I hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete