Sunday, July 24, 2022

CRAFTmas in July - Day Twenty-Four - Christmas Rainbow

So it's been so hot for days.  We had like seven consecutive days in the 90s and it's just been miserable.  Today it rained, but somehow that made things hotter. I'm not even kidding.

Enough about the weather.  The summer isn't exactly conducive to Christmas cardmaking, but I do like making the Christmas cards and watching the Christmas movies.  I bought this stamp & die set from Simon Says Stamp and I really wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it.  I'm not entirely happy with the colors I chose, but I think it turned out okay.


Just a few challenges:

Thanks so much for looking and happy Christmas crafting!  Laters!!

7 comments:

  1. I like it! It's nice to see non-traditional Christmas cards. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does seem odd to be making Christmas cards when it's so stinkin' hot out, right?! Here in So. FL, it is just about always hot so I make them all year long anyway. We're lucky to get a week's worth of cold at Christmas. Your card is so out of the box fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun non-traditional Christmas card! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfully creative card, Lisa!!! Love this fun design! We've had crazy hot days in the 100's for too long... I've been staying in as much as possible with the AC just making Christmas cards dreaming about cooler days to come! :) Thanks so much for playing along with the Christmas in July 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this fun card!! The rainbow is so pretty!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete