Friday, May 6, 2022

**NEW TECHNIQUE** New Challenge with Simply Create Too!

Happy Thursday!  It's a new challenge at Simply Create Too and our theme this month is Use A New Technique!!!  Since I like to watch crafty videos on youtube when I can't sleep, I had a lot of options to choose from!  I chose my technique from the amazing Jennifer McGuire.  This is a completely see-through card.  I shortened it to see-through sentiment!  It took a few minutes to work all the pieces out (and I actually cut it upside down and had to cut my card apart and create a hinge!) but I love how it turned out and I know I'll make these in the future.

Front of the card

Inside of the card and secondary sentiment

Inside close up

Just a few challenges:

Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting!!  Laters!!!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful technique and very pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge and we look forward to more of your lovely projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that design, and who hasn't stamped or cut something upside down?!? Thanks for sharing with us at Four Seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty designed card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Four Seasons!
    Diane FS DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, Lisa. It sparkles!!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at The Four Seasons Challenge. We hope you will join us again soon. Have a blessed and creative week.
    Karen L, DT
    The Four Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is a great technique. Thanks for sharing at Pearly Sparkles.

    ReplyDelete