So ya'all know that I'm obsessed with Veronica Mars (well, I was, the ugliness that was season four did affect that profoundly but anyway). I bought this stamp like ten years ago solely because the quote was from a fortune cookie on the show, even though technically that fortune belonged to the WRONG couple. I like to tell myself that although Veronica put it on her bedroom mirror after Duncan left, it was really about Logan. She was trying to make herself not want Logan by being with Duncan, but come on. Everything was always about Logan.
Anyways, I made this card because the show ended fifteen years ago today. And yes, we had the movie that renewed all our faith in television shows and ships in general, but then S4 happened and...
Yeah, tangent again. Fandoms do that to me.
So yeah, here's the card :)
Just a few challenges:
- DLArt Linky Party
- Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper Challenge
- Crafting Happiness - #123 Anything Goes
- A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes
- Pearly Sparkles - #73 Layer It Up
- Classic Design Team Challenge - #5 Anything Goes
- Jan's Digi Stamps - Anything Goes 1/5
- Paper Funday - #41 Anything Goes 4/4
Thanks so much and happy crafting. Laters!!