Thursday, February 24, 2022

Java GREAT Christmas!!

I'll bet you didn't think I had two Coffee/Christmasy sentiment stamps did you?  You're wrong I have like eight 😎  You know how I roll. Here's my secondary, more traditional Christmas and coffee card.


Just a few challenges:

  • Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge - #2 Hearts
  • Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers - Sketch #19
  • A Bit More Time To Craft - #147 Anything Goes
  • A Perfect Time To Craft - #2-2022 Anything Goes
  • Classic Design Challenge - Anything Goes
  • Your Scrapbook Place - COFFEE 2/3
  • Creative Fingers - #225 Anything Goes 2/3
  • Word Art Wednesday - #532 Anything Goes 2/5
  • Scrapping4Fun - #209 Anything Goes 4/4
  • Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting!  Laters!

    1 comment:

    1. super fun!
      Thanks for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge.

      ReplyDelete