Friday, February 25, 2022

Christmas in February??

I'll tell you it has felt like Christmastime with all this cold weather!  It's typical for February in Michigan and I've lived here all my life so I'm used to it, but OMG.  It's like enough already!!!

Anyways, here's the card I made.  Buying Christmas paper all year long has its advantages.  I HAD to use this sheet for a card background, it would not relent lol.



Just a few challenges:

  • A Bit More Time To Craft - #147 Anything Goes
  • A Perfect Time To Craft - #2-2022 Anything Goes
  • Classic Design Challenge - Anything Goes
  • As You Like It - Favorite Occasion ( my favorite occasion to create for without question is CHRISTMAS!  I just have so much fun making Christmas projects and I feel like people just kind of look at birthday cards but Christmas cards are appreciated!)
  • Winter Wonderland - All I Want For Christmas Is You 1/3

  • Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting!  Laters!!

    1 comment:

    1. Lisa, I love your card which to me seems a mix. I love the fresh graphic images with the rather traditional papers. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge.

      ReplyDelete