Friday, March 5, 2021

**WET OR DRY EMBOSSING** New Challenge with Simply Create Too!

Happy Friday!  It's a new challenge at Simply Create Too and our theme this month is Wet or Dry Embossing!!!  I decided to go with dry embossing since I just got a bunch of new folders.  I like making cards in multiples, especially with simple techniques like dry embossing.  This is a 3-D folder and I'll warn you, it does NOT go through the Diamond Press Marquis!  Good thing my Big Shot still works.  Sort of.


I made twelve but don't feel the need to show repeats of the same card :)


I looooove my TH word dies.  They're so easy and have such a big impact on your projects.


Just a few challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Love the soft colours and the embossing is fabulous..
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete