Tuesday, March 2, 2021

31 Days of Crafting - Day Two - Celebrate Glam

Hi all!  It's Day 2 of National Craft Month, and I decided that I kind of wanted my cards this year to have more of a theme.  So I thought really long and hard about it and I sorta settled on Icons.  Primarily focused on Barbie, but you may find a few others spread throughout.  I think it's going to be really fun to have more direction with my projects this year.  I'll see how it goes!  (I hope it goes well--I already have themes lined up for the next two years!)

I made this card to donate to Cards for Soldiers!  Everyone should look into this awesome organization to help out our deployed military!



Just a few challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous fun card, love your glam elements..
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete