Friday, January 1, 2021

**BLEACHING** New Challenge with Mix It Up Challenge Blog!

Happy January Everyone!  It's the first of the month, (and the year!) and that means it's time for a new challenge over at Mix It Up Challenge blog.  Our theme is month is Bleaching, which as you can see I didn't have the easiest time with.  I wanted to use my Dina Wakely Scribble Sticks, they work the best with this technique, but of course I couldn't find them.  So I used my Crafters Companion Harmony inks and this is what I came up with.



Just a few challenges:

Be sure to visit the blog and see what the rest of the DT created.  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

1 comment:

  1. So very beautiful! Hope your New Year started great and we're so delighted that you took the time to join our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Living you with the timeless Word of God that comes from 2 Peter 1:19-20 that says, "And we have the prophetic word more fully confirmed, to which you will do well to pay attention as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts, knowing this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture comes from someone's own interpretation." Be encouraged.

    JO ANN
    https://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete